Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things That Piss Me Off

Volume I:

When you make a decision that will help you to better yourself, and you ask someone to support you, yet they are too concerned that this decision will affect their life in a negative way so they don't back you up.

Case in point. I have stopped drinking for the week. I am fine with it, I miss drinking wine when I take a bath, but other than that all is good. HOWEVER - The person who is supposed to be my best friend keeps bringing up alcohol ALL the time. "Do you mind if I have a beer? I am going to have a drink, OK? I don't know what to do, I am bored, let's go to the bar, oh wait, that's right, you can't." CORRECTION- I CAN, I just choose NOT too. THEN- has the nerve to invite me to the bar with him just to hang out.

Now, is drinking really so important that you would rather tamper with what I have set out to do to feel better about myself just so YOU can have some fucking entertainment? It's just pathetic and pisses me off. So it leaves me with going to bed early every night and reading so I can be by myself and not get more and more pissed off.

No comments: