Thursday, April 24, 2008

I get my new car today!!!






So, I woke up at 1:00 and J was still watching tv, so then I could not fall back asleep. Fun.

Anyway, so I had a 01 Accord Coupe with 79k miles on it. When we moved J's Mom into assisted living, she gave us her 03 Sedan that was paid off with 4,500 miles on it. Yep- you read it correctly, 4,500. So we sold the 01. The 03 is incredibly basic, and it was hard going from a car that was fully loaded to one completely basic. I may be spoiled, but when you have a 10 and a 12 year old you need atleast automatic locks, or never keep anything in your car worth stealing.

So, J went with his friend to buy a car when he ran into my new car. We sold the silver car and I get to pick up the above today. I have not even seen it,but I trust J.

No comments: